Mille Fleur bantams

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by bloomnbeauty, Oct 15, 2008.

1. bloomnbeauty

bloomnbeauty Delux Cluxs

Sep 16, 2008
    N Florida
    WTB: Mille Fleur bantams or eggs.. these chicks are just gorgeous! Pm please!![​IMG]

edited to include eggs.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2008
  2. Kung Foo Chicken

Kung Foo Chicken Chillin' With My Peeps

I would like this too but, I don't have a paypal but, would be willing to send payment for hatching eggs in advance and the person send whenever they get whatever amount is agreed upon.

3. cthrash1

cthrash1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2008
    Somerset, KY
    Do you have an incubator?

4. bloomnbeauty

bloomnbeauty Delux Cluxs

Sep 16, 2008
    N Florida
    Quote:I have two incubators and one of them is empty:( The other has hatching chicks as we speak.
    [​IMG]

5. cthrash1

cthrash1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2008
    Somerset, KY
    What do you thinks of these? I have promised someone else close by some eggs after fertility is checked...But if you can wait a little bit(I would be able to send up to 6 eggs, collected in a few days), 2 are laying off and on right now...Haven't this week though, they went on strike because I moved them into better housing...or until Spring, when all 3 of my girls will be laying(more eggs).

They just came out of a molt recently and are still growing their beards back...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and this is a pick a couple months ago of the one that will be laying by Spring...She's only about 6 months old.
    [​IMG]
    <<<<She's also the one over to the left...my avatar

Cindy

Last edited: Oct 16, 2008
  6. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    What breed are you looking for? Mille Fleur is a color and several breeds come in that color. Or doesn't breed matter?

Jody

7. Kung Foo Chicken

Kung Foo Chicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Belgian d'Uccle. Everyone requires Paypal which is usually Ebay which I haven't used in many years since I can get most of my electronics/computer parts (nerd) for less elsewhere. Maybe some Partridge Cochins too later would be cool.

I'm in no real hurry though as it can be even up till next spring. I tried finding some local this past spring/summer and have looked at these chickens since I was a kid and tried to order 5 chickens from Murray when I was 10 years old lol. I don't want 25 or so that Murray requires just 3-6 of each.

I have an LG incubator (don't worry) I got good practice with hatching with it from some mutt chickens I picked up and have excellent hatch results once one learns to compensate for it being strange. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by