Mille Fleur Bearded d'Uccle One Bantam Hen Wanted

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by edible_chicken, Aug 24, 2011.

1. edible_chicken

edible_chicken Chillin' With My Peeps

May 15, 2011
    Ohio
    I would to buy one Mille Fleur Bearded d'Uccle hen. I live in greenville ohio and willing to drive up to 100 miles to pick up.

2. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    I might be able to help you out...I have one that I am still on the fence about as far as gender but it would be split to lavender. It is from a Mille roo over porcelain hens. I am about 45 minutes or so South of Cincinnati in Kentucky. I can check the little one again tomorrow for you if you are interested and see if male or female is apparent as of yet.

3. edible_chicken

May 15, 2011
    Ohio
    Quote:Let me check with the wife when she comes home from work. She is the one wanting it. haha :)

4. ranchruler@gmail.com

[email protected] Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 29, 2011
    alliance,oh
    i have a 2 month old for sure mille fleur d'uccle bantam hen

5. edible_chicken

May 15, 2011
    Ohio
    [email protected] :

i have a 2 month old for sure mille fleur d'uccle bantam hen

i saw your ad in the for-sale section and you mentioned it was a cockerel. Do you think it is a hen for sure?​

6. ranchruler@gmail.com

[email protected] Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 29, 2011
    alliance,oh
    Quote:i saw your ad in the for-sale section and you mentioned it was a cockerel. Do you think it is a hen for sure?

i have a pullet
    and cockrel

7. DeerFarmer

DeerFarmer Out Of The Brooder

Apr 3, 2011
    Harrisville,Pa
    I have a pair....
    I may be Driving that way to pick up a rooster I really want...So if you don't find some...Let me Know or I will let you Know, If I come that way.

8. mamahen2011

mamahen2011 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 14, 2011
    Michigan
    Wish you all were closer [​IMG] I'm still searching for another young MFD hen. Everyone I hear who might have them are so far away from me.

9. edible_chicken

May 15, 2011
    Ohio
    [email protected] :

Quote:i saw your ad in the for-sale section and you mentioned it was a cockerel. Do you think it is a hen for sure?

i have a pullet
    and cockrel​

sorry about being away for so long. work sometimes get in the way. i think i'll pass, i want to find one that's a little closer to me. alliance is on the other side of ohio from me. : )

10. edible_chicken

May 15, 2011
    Ohio
    Quote:that sounds good. i'm still interested. we're only looking to get one. we'd have to expand our coop if we get more than a couple chickens. (which im hoping to triple the size next year, hehe!)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by