mille fleur chick picture wanted please!!!!

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by duck&chickencrazy, Apr 8, 2009.

1. duck&chickencrazy

duck&chickencrazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 2, 2008
    Indiana
    can someone please post a pic of a mille fleur bantum chick cause i want to pick some chicks up at TSC and thats the kind i want but i dont know what they look like...i looked on the internet and it just showed a bunch of different looking chicks

2. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

What breed of bantam were you wanting a picture of? Mille fleur is a color pattern, not a breed.

3. duck&chickencrazy

Dec 2, 2008
    Indiana
    really thats good to know...

i am looking for the one that is a light brown and white and is sorta checkered in color the roos tails are black and the tips turn white with age...they have feathered feet...

4. Buck Creek Chickens

Buck Creek Chickens Have Incubator, Will Hatch

Nov 26, 2008
    Neenah, WI
    you want d'Uccle. if some doesn't post some soon i'll get you one, i've got to get the chick in the take the picture

[​IMG]

the one your after is a bit darker, I just woke this one up and he a porcelain the mille fleur is darker like the next photo but it give you an idea of what your looking for.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2009
  5. duck&chickencrazy

Dec 2, 2008
    Indiana
    thanks for posting the pic but is there another one where i can see more of the chick...they all look alike

6. Buck Creek Chickens

Buck Creek Chickens Have Incubator, Will Hatch

Nov 26, 2008
    Neenah, WI
    look above, the porcelain is a lighter version of the mille fleur

7. klf73

klf73 Mad Scientist

Jun 1, 2008
    Maine
    duck&chickencrazy :

can someone please post a pic of a mille fleur bantum chick cause i want to pick some chicks up at TSC and thats the kind i want but i dont know what they look like...i looked on the internet and it just showed a bunch of different looking chicks

look at the bottom of this page-
    http://www.feathersite.com/Poultry/CGK/Millies/BRKMilleFleur.html

8. MNmommy

MNmommy Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2009
    central MN
    I just got 2 bantam mille fleur

they are very tiny compared to the other bantams I have and this is what mine look like

[​IMG]

9. pbjmaker

pbjmaker Overrun With Chickens

May 9, 2008
    Central Iowa
    They don't always have that disinct of a stripe on their back though. I think I have only had one that had that striping.

Here are the last two I hatched - both ended up being pullets

[​IMG]

10. Yoshii

Yoshii Chillin' With My Peeps

I'm not positive, but I believe my little chick here is a millie fleur d'Uccle, least that's what everyone's identified her as here on the forums :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by