Mille Fleur Cochin 6 eggs - Buy it now.

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by Quail_Antwerp, Apr 11, 2012.

1. Quail_Antwerp

Quail_Antwerp [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG]Mrs

Aug 16, 2008
    Ohio
    Mille Fleur Cochin eggs. My first pair came from Lynne at Wingshadows Hacienda, and I added a second hen from Legg's Poultry Farm in Missouri last month.

I am getting 2 eggs a day from the girls, so in order for me to send you eggs that are no older than 3 days, I can only send 6 eggs. IF you are OK with me mailing eggs on the fourth day of laying, I can send extras for a total of 7-8 eggs. Please make note of your preference in payment messages. If no notes are left, I will ship 6 eggs that are no older than 3 days.

This is a buy it now, no auction, and I will continue to take orders until they stop laying as well.

I wrap each egg in bubble wrap. I fill the box with shredded papers and nestle the bubble wrapped eggs inside the shredded papers.

As always, I cannot guarantee your hatch rate. Fertility has been good here, but I have no control over what happens to the eggs once they leave my hands. If eggs arrive broken, replacements can be sent for cost of shipping.

Shipping is flat rate $15 priority mail.

Paypal to babeebear3 @ yahoo.com (no spaces)

(will try to get better pics of my second hen tomorrow)

2. wholewheatchicken

wholewheatchicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 26, 2011
    Lebanon, Ohio
    I love your TSC story on your blog page. That sounds like my life!
    Which part of Ohio are you located in? I'm hoping you're close enough for local pickup [​IMG] It is so disappointing to receive scrambled eggs from the PO. I have been trying to find out if it is going to get worse in a few weeks when mail slows down.

3. Quail_Antwerp

Aug 16, 2008
    Ohio
    Going by where your location is under your profile pic, it would be about a 3 hr 45 minute drive.

4. wholewheatchicken

Aug 26, 2011
    Lebanon, Ohio

Ouch.....I need to move. All the eggs I want are on the other side of Ohio!
    If I wait the extra day for extra eggs, is the price still the same?

5. Quail_Antwerp

Aug 16, 2008
    Ohio
    Yes, price is the same if you wait the extra day. My current eggs just sold, so I would need a couple days to collect up another batch for you. I should have more to ship out Tuesday, if that works for you?

Thanks.
    Aly

6. wholewheatchicken

Aug 26, 2011
    Lebanon, Ohio

I'm interested. I have MF in the incubator so as soon as I get a chance I will look at them. A family emergency has come up this evening and I may be away for a while.
    Thank you very much. Your cochins are beautiful. You picked some wonderful stock to work with!

7. Quail_Antwerp

Aug 16, 2008
    Ohio
    The eggs I had collected when I started this listing are sold, but I am still taking orders and shipping eggs in order of recieved payment. :)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by