Mille Fleur Cochin Hatching Eggs - Ship 1/13/2010 -CA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by wwmicasa1, Jan 12, 2010.

1. wwmicasa1

wwmicasa1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 22, 2008
    Wingshadows Hacienda
    Project F4 Mille Fleur Cochin Hatching eggs to ship 1/13/2010. Eggs are $50 per doz (I include extras) and includes Priority shipping with delivery confirmation. Shown above are some of my breeder pullets for 2010.

I am using four, F3 roos in breeder pens of 5 pullets each. You will get an assortment of hatching eggs that include eggs from all four roos.

Please do not hesitate to email me with questions or additional pics. However, I must know about shipping by noon Pacific Time tomorrow, 1/13/2010.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Fernando

[​IMG]
    Our newest baby from Vinnie

[​IMG]
    Bridget

[​IMG]
    Relaxing with the girls

2. Paganbird

Paganbird CrescentWood Farm

Apr 25, 2009
    Western Pa
    I just wanted to say... Beautiful Birds!
    Very nice!
    [​IMG]
    I want them.
    I hope you offer these in late spring/early summer... I don't have enough room right now. DH will be building new pens for me in a few months when the weather warm up. When he does, I'll be hunting you down!

3. wwmicasa1

Nov 22, 2008
    Wingshadows Hacienda
    Quote:Thank you so much for the compliments. Yes, I will have these eggs all Spring. Just PM me when you are ready & I'll put you on the list [​IMG]

4. Yard full o' rocks

Yard full o' rocks Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2009
    Cartersville, Georgia
    WOW!! Those are beautiful birds....and your back yard is to die for!!! If I had a view like that and a beautiful area to sit and watch my chickens I might just be a complete wino, LOL

For those of us on "the other coast" where are you in California (my geography of Cali is horrible)....the landscape is spectacular

5. wwmicasa1

Nov 22, 2008
    Wingshadows Hacienda
    Yard full o' rocks :

WOW!! Those are beautiful birds....and your back yard is to die for!!! If I had a view like that and a beautiful area to sit and watch my chickens I might just be a complete wino, LOL

For those of us on "the other coast" where are you in California (my geography of Cali is horrible)....the landscape is spectacular

Yes, I have to admit that I live in a beautiful area. I'm in North County San Diego in the backcountry ( some refer to it as "the sticks"). I'm in a valley with Palomar Mountain in the background. Palomar is where the huge telescope is located. We sit on 5 acres, at 2500 ft & have snow about once a year. Hot dry summers, little rainfall except for Feb. Yesterday it was 76 degrees & my trees think it is Spring. As the crow flies, we are about 30 miles from the Pacific Ocean.​

6. Yard full o' rocks

Yard full o' rocks Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2009
    Cartersville, Georgia
    Thanks Lynne. VERY, VERY beautiful!

Not sure I could handle the lack of rainfall but my gosh your back yard just leaves my mouth wide open!! You are truly blessed to see that every day.

7. Sjisty

Sjisty Scribe of Brahmalot

May 18, 2009
    Brooksville
    I would like some eggs if you are going to offer more soon.

8. wwmicasa1

Nov 22, 2008
    Wingshadows Hacienda
    Quote:I will PM you!

9. MainelySeramas

MainelySeramas Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2009
    Absolutely breath Taking! Your Birds as well as the view! I would like a dozen!

10. wwmicasa1

Nov 22, 2008
    Wingshadows Hacienda
    Quote:I will PM you....

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by