~Mille Fleur Cochin project pair (bantams) ~NPIP~

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Funky Feathers, Sep 9, 2011.

1. Funky Feathers

Funky Feathers former Fattie

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    Nice pair from my Mille Fleur project pen. These 2 are not the correct MFC pattern, but still nice. Healthy & clean, 3 months old, to be shipped Monday 9/19. Shipping goes by weight & zip code. They weigh 6 pounds in the box w/fruit. PM me for shipping quote. $10 new box fee. The cockerel's tail got chewed on by other birds in the pen, it will grow back nicely at your house. [​IMG] ***SORRY NO SHIPPING TO VA*** (testing rules are too strict). NPIP # 51-370. Thanks for looking. Please visit my website: www.funkyfeathers.com

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. WhiteCochinLover

WhiteCochinLover Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 10, 2011
    Maryland
    Could I possible get just female? [​IMG]

3. KDailey

KDailey Crazy Cochin Lady

Jun 27, 2011
    Bronson, Tx
    The auction is for the pair and I've already bid and am willing to take both. So technically she can't. If no one had bid then you might have been able to work somethin out after the auction ended but it's too late now. Sorry. Maybe she has some more

Last edited: Sep 14, 2011
  4. Funky Feathers

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    ETA: shipping will be Mon. the 26th. [​IMG] And yes, it is a pair- one pullet, one cockerel.

5. KDailey

Jun 27, 2011
    Bronson, Tx
    Quote:Is this when all the birds will ship if I win all three auctions? The splash pair said monday the 19th I believe, so I didn't know if you'd be willing to wait to ship them in case I win all three we can ship them all together.

6. Funky Feathers

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    I ran out of boxes, so I need to wait until my order of boxes I just placed comes in. They will all ship on the 26th. [​IMG]

7. KDailey

Jun 27, 2011
    Bronson, Tx
    Ok sounds great

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by