Mille Fleur Cochin project - trio!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by catwalk, Jan 8, 2010.

1. catwalk

catwalk Chillin' With My Peeps

May 19, 2009
    The milles were hatched Oct 8 2009 from Tate's eggs. The mottled pullet was hatched a month earlier. I was putting together a porcelain project with some lavender birds, but I'm scrapping it to make room for more Seramas. Shipping will be actual cost from 45351 plus $15 for the box, which will be filled with moist goodies to accompany them on their journey. I'll be happy to answer any questions about them, as well as provide additional photos. Shipping or pick-up can be arranged to suit your schedule and the weather. Thanks for looking!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 9, 2010
  2. brandibaby23

brandibaby23 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 13, 2009
    New Paris, Pa 15554
    I love them they are gorgeous!! I am in south central pa. 15554, what would these birds cost me?

3. catwalk

May 19, 2009
    I have no idea! I've never shipped a bird before, and the only reason I have a box is because it's on loan from a Serama breeder (I'll buy him another one.) I'll do some research on the USPS website.

4. catwalk

May 19, 2009
    Looks like postage for a 5 lb package send priority with special handling will be right at $50, including the box. I haven't figured in insurance or delivery confirmation yet.

5. Keri78

Keri78 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 17, 2009
    NJ
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2010
  6. usschicago1

usschicago1 Suburban Cochins

Aug 11, 2009
    Taunton, MA
    Quote:i think confrimation is an extra $1.00

7. Coopa Cabana

Coopa Cabana My Coop Runneth Over . . .

Aug 30, 2009
    Colorado
    My Coop
    Quote:I think there's a sticky on the forum someplace, but I believe birds have to be shipped Express Mail, and cannot be shipped Priority, so you need to check the Express rates.

8. catwalk

May 19, 2009
    Orange boy is sold! The black and tan boy is now being offered with choice of two of: buff, mottled, mille, and black!

9. catwalk

May 19, 2009
    The buff are now gone. I still have the mille pair and the mottled pullet. I promise I won't sell them until the auction here is over!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by