1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Mille Fleur Cochin pullet Okla

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Tim K, Oct 16, 2009.

1. Tim K

Tim K Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 16, 2009
    Central, Oklahoma
    Up for your consideration is a three to three and a half old Mille Fleur Cochin pullet. She is the pullet on the far right. The other pullet on the left side is also available. I can add a cockeral also for a small shipping fee increase. She is from a NPIP & AI tested clean farm. I except pay pal or a postal money order, if pay with paypal please add 3% to the total shipping and bid price. Thanks for looking.

[​IMG]

2. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:The one on the right looks like a roo but the one on the left pullet:-(

3. Tim K

Apr 16, 2009
    Central, Oklahoma
    Nope she's a pullet

4. WiseChicks

WiseChicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 16, 2008
    Hudson, WI
    Tim -

I'd have to agree with sonew123.... the one on the right is a roo.

Katie

5. SilkieCRZYness

SilkieCRZYness Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 9, 2008
    Florida
    The one on the right is defitely a roo, how are you so shure at 3-3 1/2 months old? To young to lay or crow and it's comb and wattles are hugggeeee compared to the other two "pullets".

6. Tim K

Apr 16, 2009
    Central, Oklahoma
    IT IS NOT A ROOSTER!!!!! I have been raising chickens for many years and cochins for several years, I know my birds. It is a pullet!!!! The other birds is younger than the darker one. By the way she may be a little older than what I stated.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2009
  7. Wanda

Wanda Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 7, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    I have a 4 1/2 mos old roo and his comb and waddles are way bigger then the bird on the right, plus his hackle and saddle feathers are obviously pointy and his tail feathers have a green sheen to them. It looks more like my pullet.

Wanda

8. BluffCountryShepherdess

BluffCountryShepherdess Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 13, 2009
    Houston, MN
    Funny! Tim, she sure looks like a pullet to me. And a beautiful one at that! By the redness of her comb, she looks to be almost of age to start laying. What a pretty girl!

I purchased a started fairs of MFCs from Tim, off Eggbid and the pullet is my very favorite MFC! She is stunning! (not to mention incredibly sweet)
    Her name is "Candy" and she frequently stars on my blog. In fact, I'm going out right now to take some more pictures of her. I want to compare to see how much her color has changed since I got her.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2009
  9. Happy Chicken Mama

Happy Chicken Mama Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 23, 2007
    Florida
    Yep... it's a G.I.R.L.!

I have a millie pullet that has a comb a smidge bigger than that!

Beautiful!

10. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:ok ok [​IMG] she is perdy though:)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by