Mille Fleur Cochins

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by herechickchick, Nov 30, 2007.

1. herechickchick

herechickchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2007
    Memphis TN
    I posted in breeders and hatcheries and did not get any responses so I thought I would try over here.

Looking for quality Mille Fleur bantam cochins. Anyone know where I and get them?

[​IMG]

Thanks

2. KKluckers

KKluckers Time Out

Sep 4, 2007
    There is a person on the old site with the name of tatec6 that has them. I have seen pictures o fhis birds on another site too. Really nice!

3. karri25

karri25 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 5, 2007
    Arkansas
    I have never seen mille cochins! They rae really great looking. Good look! Let me know if you get them:)

4. herechickchick

Mar 28, 2007
    Memphis TN
    Christina do you know how I can get in touch with the breeder you mentioned or do you know his/her real name so that I can search them.

Thanks

5. Sherriekim

Sherriekim Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 20, 2007
    Southwest Idaho
    Adam, I found this old posting in the buy and sale trade section for a pre-sale on mille fluer cochin eggs. The gentleman posting was also named Tate. I wonder if he is the same breeder Christina was refering to from the other board? Here's the link.....

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=19866

Hope this helps!

6. BamaChicken

BamaChicken Orpingtons Bama Style

Nov 14, 2007
    There is another fella over there that i saw pictures of his mille cochins and he was taking orders for eggs back in April. They were awesome.
    This man is from Ky. Here is his email addy and he has some picc of his on Page 3 of breeds on the old BYC
    [email protected]

7. BamaChicken

BamaChicken Orpingtons Bama Style

Nov 14, 2007
  8. KKluckers

KKluckers Time Out

Sep 4, 2007
    Quote:Yes this is the guy! I didnt know he was on this site. He also advertised on the old site.

9. herechickchick

Mar 28, 2007
    Memphis TN
    Thanks SO MUCH! I just sent a PM. I hope he is still breeding. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by