1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Mille Fleur Cochins

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by herechickchick, Nov 30, 2007.

1. herechickchick

herechickchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2007
    Memphis TN
    I posted in breeders and hatcheries and did not get any responses so I thought I would try over here.

Looking for quality Mille Fleur bantam cochins. Anyone know where I and get them?

[​IMG]

Thanks

2. KKluckers

KKluckers Time Out

Sep 4, 2007
    There is a person on the old site with the name of tatec6 that has them. I have seen pictures o fhis birds on another site too. Really nice!

3. karri25

karri25 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 5, 2007
    Arkansas
    I have never seen mille cochins! They rae really great looking. Good look! Let me know if you get them:)

4. herechickchick

Mar 28, 2007
    Memphis TN
    Christina do you know how I can get in touch with the breeder you mentioned or do you know his/her real name so that I can search them.

Thanks

5. Sherriekim

Sherriekim Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 20, 2007
    Southwest Idaho
    Adam, I found this old posting in the buy and sale trade section for a pre-sale on mille fluer cochin eggs. The gentleman posting was also named Tate. I wonder if he is the same breeder Christina was refering to from the other board? Here's the link.....

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=19866

Hope this helps!

6. BamaChicken

BamaChicken Orpingtons Bama Style

Nov 14, 2007
  7. KKluckers

KKluckers Time Out

Sep 4, 2007
    Quote:Yes this is the guy! I didnt know he was on this site. He also advertised on the old site.

8. herechickchick

Mar 28, 2007
    Memphis TN
    Thanks SO MUCH! I just sent a PM. I hope he is still breeding. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by