Mille Fleur Cochins

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by buzzard chick, Jun 16, 2008.

1. buzzard chick

buzzard chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 17, 2007
    Toms River, NJ
    Sadly, I have decided that I don't have the time to work on my Mille cochin project. I have decided to sell my two cockerels and pullet. I am willing to ship weather permitting.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

BEAUTIFUL birds! Do you sell hatching eggs out of them? Or are they too young, yet? Sorry you to have to part with them...I wish you were closer.

3. buzzard chick

Aug 17, 2007
    Toms River, NJ
    They are too young to lay. They were hatched Easter Sunday. Sorry, wish you were close too.[​IMG]

4. onthespot

onthespot Deluxe Dozens

Mar 29, 2008
    Riverside/Norco, CA
    has that pullet got any black tips on her feathers? She almost looks like a pied buff... Man I wish you were closer. Shipping live birds just scares the feathers off of me... C'mon, just hang in there long enough to send me a dozen eggs... pullleeeeezzzze?

5. buzzard chick

Aug 17, 2007
    Toms River, NJ
    Hi,

Yes she has black tips on all the feathers around her head and tips of wing and some in the tail. The picture of her was taken a month ago she didn't want to stand for me yesterday. Awww you know you want them. They are sweet too..........[​IMG]

6. froggy

froggy Chillin' With My Peeps

May 27, 2007
    dickson,tennessee
    how much and will you ship to tennessee

7. buzzard chick

Aug 17, 2007
    Toms River, NJ
    I will ship, weather permit. Make me an offer:)

8. onthespot

onthespot Deluxe Dozens

Mar 29, 2008
    Riverside/Norco, CA
    froggy, keep track of me. I'll trade ya eggs! I have a similar aged cockerel and a whole flock of mottleds that compliment him extremely well, better toes, better wings, very strong birds.

Edit to add a photo of him and his girls. MAN i love this bird! He's GORGEOUS! This is an AS IS photo, not digitally enhanced in any way.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 16, 2008
  9. Dustin Biery

Dustin Biery Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 4, 2007
    Mulberry, Arkansas
    Would like to see more current pics if possible. I am also interested in mottled cochins if you have any...maybe that was another poster....

10. LilPeeps

LilPeeps Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2007
    SE Mass
    Quote:Your boy is gorgeous, where did you get him from?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by