Mille Fleur Cockerel-6 mos-will ship from NE KS

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ChooksChick, Jan 8, 2011.

1. ChooksChick

ChooksChick BeakHouse's Mad Chicken Scientist

Aug 17, 2008
    Larry, KS
    My Coop
    This little guy is wonderful and affectionate but doesn't fit in with my breeding program as I no longer have any Mille Fleur females.

Buyer pays actual shipping plus $10 box fee; should be around $30. I'll ship with heat packs if appropriate.

[​IMG]

Thanks for looking!

Edited to add a bigger shot of the title pic- I'm not sure everyone knows you can click on the little one to see it better.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 15, 2011
  2. vetgirl00us

vetgirl00us Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 28, 2010
    Rome, GA
    I can't tell from the pic- does he have feathering on the middle toe as per the standard? I have some SQ millies girls and they need a man, lol!

3. teddiliza

teddiliza Chillin' With My Peeps

What a pretty boy! Can you take a pic of him from the front? I want to see exactly how fluffy his cheeks are and the patterning on his chest. Thanks!

4. ChooksChick

ChooksChick BeakHouse's Mad Chicken Scientist

Aug 17, 2008
    Larry, KS
    My Coop
    Here are some pics of him from the front and his feet. He has excellent feathering on his feet, but because he was hatched mid-summer, he didn't molt this fall- he's getting a bit ratty and will be quite ratty by the time he gets around to his first molt. I expect you know that after the first real molt is when Mille Fleur coloring really shows off its gloriousness.

Sorry about the pics- my farm-sitter had to take them with her phone and a flashlight as I'm away right now.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hope that helps.

Thanks for looking!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by