Mille Fleur Color Breeds?

AngstEngel

Hatching
7 Years
Oct 16, 2012
Sorry, new here. Not sure if this is the proper place to post this. I was curious if anyone knows if there are any full size breeds who come in the Mille Fleur color? I am in love with the color but I don't really want to add a bantam into my flock and the only breeds that popped up when I searched the color were the D'Uccle (of course), Old English Game Bantam and Cochin Bantam (WIP).Sorry, new here. Not sure if this is the proper place to post this. I was curious if anyone knows if there are any full size breeds who come in the Mille Fleur color? I am in love with the color but I don't really want to add a bantam into my flock and the only breeds that popped up when I searched the color were the D'Uccle (of course), Old English Game Bantam and Cochin Bantam (WIP).Sorry, new here. Not sure if this is the proper place to post this. I was curious if anyone knows if there are any full size breeds who come in the Mille Fleur color? I am in love with the color but I don't really want to add a bantam into my flock and the only breeds that popped up when I searched the color were the D'Uccle (of course), Old English Game Bantam and Cochin Bantam (WIP).

I've seen mille fleur leghorns. Swedish flower hens are often mille. Speckled sussex I don't think are mille, but are similar. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom