Mille Fleur D'Uccle eggs For Sale 6+ $15 including shipping

Chellester

Songster
12 Years
Jun 22, 2007
Nor Cal
6+ any extras Mille Fleur D'Uccle hatching eggs to ship this Monday from CA. Parents are from show quality lines.

Hatching eggs are no older than 2-3 days old when shipped and are stored in a cool room. I individually wrap each egg in bubble wrap to insure the best possible shipment results.

$15 including shipping PayPal only please. Please PM me if interested. Please post any questions you have here so they can be answered for everyone.

Thanks for looking!
smile.png

MFDU_Group1.jpg

MFDU_Group2.jpg

MFDU_RooBeard.jpg

MFDU_HenBeard.jpg

MFDU_Chicks.jpg

Last edited:
OOOHHHHH......

I must be strong. I must be strong. I don't need to start a hatch now. I don't need to start a hatch now. We are tentatively moving in a couple of months. We are tentetively moving in a couple of months. Wait until we are moved......BE STRONG, Amy.

barnie.gif
he.gif

Here are some pics of some of the chicks that were hatched out of Chellester's D'uccles:

Here is the pullet- this is about 8 wks old:
updatedchicksandpups004.jpg

Here is the cockerel- also 8 wks old:
updatedchicksandpups005.jpg

We really like them and also hatched out 3 more chicks from her eggs recently. They are some of our favorites. Thanks Michelle!

I may still be interested in these eggs if you still have them. Your PM said you were about an hour and a half from Auburn. What city? How much would you want for 12 if I came and picked them up?

Quote:
Whew! Luckily we are going to be out of town that weekend so we couldn't possibly be around when they got here so I can't possibly order them! Glad I dodged that one.
gig.gif

This is how she shps them i am in nc and none were broke all mad them she sent $ extras. Done geat job shipping
old.gif

10184_picture_124.jpg

Quote:
Thank you for the Kudos lost!
smile.png

I will have another 6+ of these eggs ready to go on Wednesday if anyone is interested!

Back
Top Bottom