Mille fleur d'Uccle eggs to ship from PA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by bugladyleah, Apr 18, 2008.

1. bugladyleah

bugladyleah Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 7, 2008
    PA
    Hi all...6+ eggs for 18.00 (including shipping). You can see a few pics of the birds at www.popsonfarm.com. Going to try to get more posted ASAP. PM or email me if you are interested. Thanks!!

Leah

2. bugladyleah

Apr 7, 2008
    PA
    OK....I'm lowering the price to 15.00. Any takers????

3. Harley's girl

Harley's girl Chillin' With My Peeps

I know nothing about this type of chicken! Are they good layers? Are they generally calm birds? Flighty? Do they go broody easy? I would like some info on them! I think they are BEAUTIFUL birds!! Could you fill me in? I have really been looking to get some. I just haven't found out much about them! Thanks ~ [​IMG]

4. bugladyleah

Apr 7, 2008
    PA
    Hello...This is my first year of having them, as well...but I can give you my impressions. I would not say that they are flighty, they tolerate being handled well. The lay small cream colored eggs and I haven't had anyone go broody yet, but I always collect eggs at least twice a day to prevent this. I do have one hen that is hovering near the nest box, so I think she is thinking about it. These are nice quality birds with appropriate markings, beards, feathered legs, etc. They are very popular in this area to show, although I have never done that. Hope this helps. Thanks, Leah

www.popsonfarm.com

5. bugladyleah

Apr 7, 2008
    PA
    Hi all...Thanks for your interest...These are SOLD, but I will have more if anyone else wants some. Thanks again!

Leah

6. Barnyard

Barnyard Addicted to Quack

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    Are you gonna offer them for $15?

7. bugladyleah

Apr 7, 2008
    PA
    Hi there...yeah, I can do that if you are interested. I have someone local picking up today, but I can start collecting for you tomorrow if you are interested. PM me. Thanks, Leah

www.popsonfarm.com

8. equine chick

equine chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 9, 2007
    pennsylvania
    Where in pa are you located? I'm looking for some bantam cochins when you have eggs probally for may if I can preorder. I live an hour north of pgh. My bators are full now but they should free up by then.

9. bugladyleah

Apr 7, 2008
    PA
    Hey there...I am about an hour south of Pittsburgh, but I work in RIDC PARK, so I could easily meet you there. That should be about 40 mins from you or so. Everyone is laying well now, so if you are interested, let me know (please PM me) and we can set something up. Thanks! Leah

10. bugladyleah

Apr 7, 2008
    PA
    I have more of these if anyone is interested. Please PM me.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by