1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Mille Fleur D'Uccle Roo and Easter Egger Roo to good home

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by NancyDz, Oct 26, 2008.

1. NancyDz

NancyDz Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2008
    Dutch Flat, CA
    I have two roosters available. They are buddies but can be separated. Neither are aggressive, Mille is friendly, Easter Egger is shy. Easter eggers sisters produce nice teal color eggs. Both 5 months old. Mille crows, EE only just started trying .

I'm in Auburn, CA near Sacramento. Delivery if you are within an hour. Or in 2 weeks, I'll be heading up 99 to Bakersfield area or in 3 weeks I'll be in Petaluma area. I'm also travelling cross country Starting Nov 7th. I'll be going through Nev, AZ, New Mexico, Ok, Indiana and some others, I'll need to look a the route again. Not sure if my bf will like me bringing a rooster with but it might be worked out. [​IMG]

See on my craigslist ad, free to BYC member

Nancy http://goldcountry.craigslist.org/grd/893285549.html

Last edited: Oct 30, 2008
  2. NancyDz

NancyDz Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2008
    Dutch Flat, CA
    Bump! [​IMG]

3. Enchanted Sunrise Farms

Enchanted Sunrise Farms Overrun With Chickens

Apr 26, 2007
    Fair Oaks, California
    Hi Nancy,

Just had to come check out your little roo. He is very pretty. i am always tempted, as i wouldn't mind a rooster. We are actually zoned to allow them. But not sure my husband or my hens would want one.

You may want to post him on the Sacramento craigslist under "pets" with a $5-10 rehoming fee. If you are posting on two different craigslists for the same thing at the same time you need to use two different email addresses, or it won't allow the second post. i found this out when i was trying to find a home for a rooster last year. i posted in my home area and then an area i was going to be driving to, and it refused the second posting until i used a different email. Just a suggestion.

And, if you do end up having to drive with him long distance, he will probably be very quiet. They're like babies with the movement of the car and calm right down.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by