Mille Fleur D'uccle Rooster in Need of New Home ASAP - Pasco County Florida

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by thenaturecoast, Dec 12, 2012.

1. thenaturecoast

thenaturecoast Out Of The Brooder

May 24, 2012
    I need to find a new home for my Mille Fleur Roo. To tell you a bit about him he was born April 2012, he is in good health, he has been feed exclusivly organic grains, and he is currently housed with two Mille females. He is quite goregous and he has a very friendly personality. He likes to perch on your shoulder and he is very easy to handle. He is fully grown, weighing in around two pounds.

You would have to come pick him up. I am located in Port Richey, FL if you are interested or have any questions please contact me.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. thenaturecoast

May 24, 2012
    I still have him if anyone is interested still or maybe knows someone who is! [​IMG]

3. quackherd

quackherd New Egg

Jun 30, 2011
    Are you anywhere near Palm Bay or Malabar ? I could give your guy a nice home, I have a small flock of mixed bantams he could join.

4. thenaturecoast

May 24, 2012
    I live on the other coast so unfortunatly that would be a but of a drive. Thank you though!

5. RustysProvider

RustysProvider Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 26, 2012
    NE Ohio
    I live in ohio and I have a existing add open looking for this little guy! I need him!

6. RustysProvider

RustysProvider Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 26, 2012
    NE Ohio
    Well my hunt for a D'uccle roo is over. I found a keeper nearby.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by