Mille Fleur D'uccle x Serama??

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by ChickasaurusRex, Mar 7, 2012.

1. ChickasaurusRex

ChickasaurusRex Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 10, 2011
    SF Bay
    Has anyone ever bred these 2 chicken breeds before? Also does anyone have photos of the babies? [​IMG] Thanks

2. DawnM

DawnM Out Of The Brooder

Aug 21, 2010
    Tacoma, Wa
    I happen to have 3 of these that hatched on the 20th of February so I ran out and tried to take some pics. They move so fast its hard to get a good pic but I got a couple. Mom is Mille Fleure D'Uccle and dad is a mottled Serama.They were hatched and are being raised by a Japanese hen though. There are 2 black and white ones that look just like their dad did when he was little except they have feathered legs and a beard. The third one is mille fleure color but in a different pattern. It looks right now like the brown is a boy and the blacks are girls. They seem to have a good temperment but their adoptive mom is a people bird and she lets kids and everyone else handle her babies.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. RainmansGirl

RainmansGirl Out Of The Brooder

May 7, 2016
    Louisiana
    I have a mix of 2 Mille Fleur d'uccle hens, 1 Serama hen, and 1 silverpenciled hen. My roo is Mille Fleur d'uccle. My hens have started laying and I have incubated a few eggs only had a single chick hatch and I have no idea if she is pure or a cross breed. She has the puffy cheeks and feathered legs and feetlike a bearded, and she has the Mille Fleur coloring from what I can tell in her wing feathers that are starting to come out. Is there any way to know for sure? At watch age if so?

4. RainmansGirl

RainmansGirl Out Of The Brooder

May 7, 2016
    Louisiana
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by