Mille Fleur Project Bantam Orpingtons~serama's

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by HenThymes, Nov 3, 2010.

1. HenThymes

HenThymes pippin ain't easy

Feb 27, 2010
    Foothills of NC
    **PLEASE DO NOT BID, PM ME, I HAVE SEVERAL FOR SALE**

With much regret I have decided to make some cut backs on my projects and breeders. I am NPIP Certified & AI Clean. Please pm or email me with any questions. Thank you for looking.

"Mille Fleur Project" Bantam Orpington Flock: $250
    This is a great opportunity for someone. This is a young group of F2's that are growing out and looking great! They are all from the same rooster over two different color hens. Flock consist of four cockerels and three pullets. With their coloring it is possible to go several different ways. *Picture attached is older, filling out very nicely*

Chocolate Serama Rooster: $75
    Hershey is a great rooster and is definitely a chocolate carrier. He is great for any project.

Cream/Pumpkin Serama Rooster: $65
    I just love this boys color and disposition. He is a small class C and produces some great offspring.

Young Serama Cockerel: $45 @@@[email protected]@@
    3 month old, this guy is looking extremely promising and has some of the most beautiful coloring including shades of blue sheen. Very friendly and easy to handle. Will table with no problems and has show potential.

Lavender Orpington Cockerel: $20
    Eight week old pure lavender cockerel, not out of my personal stock. *No photo*

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 7, 2010
  2. ChooksChick

ChooksChick BeakHouse's Mad Chicken Scientist

Aug 17, 2008
    Larry, KS
    My Coop
    I think it's time you send me Hershey. Yup. Time!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by