Mille Fleur Project Pullet

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Beth G., Nov 28, 2011.

1. Beth G.

Beth G. Gaetano Family Farm

[​IMG]

I have up for consideration a cute little Mille Fleur Project Pullet Bantam size. She is as cute as a button and 5 months old!!! She was tested by the Dept of AG on 11/15/2011 and is Salmonella Pullorum negative & A.I. clean flock for both H/5 H/7 test date also 11/15/2011. I test my birds voluntary every three months and have them in a free range enviroment once they hit three months of age. I am in NPIP program for both S/P and A/I clean. I am currently out of NPIP forms and have made a call to the Dept of Ag last week and today to get more. But there are no guarentee's I will have the forms in hand at the end of auction. I can mail with the bird a recent test paperwork showing her negative test for both S/P and A/I.

this little peanut has great foot feathering and could bring some nice type and pattern to your flock. She is a cull so understand there is a reason I am selling her. I kills me to let her go b/c she really does have every attribute except she is lacking the white. she has some tiny white tips on her head feathers but, I feel they are growing out. I debated on keeping her and breeding her to a calico rooster but, the DH Said I can't keep them all and told me she had to go up forsale [​IMG]

So here she is. Please feel free to contact me at anytime with possible questions or concerns. These pictures were taken of her last Wednesday.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Shipping will be actual shipping to your zipe code. For a peanut like this I haven't much seen shipping exceed $50.00. I will give you a free slightly used box to keep the cost of shipping down. I can not ship to Hawaii or Alaska. I have shipped to VA but, inorder to do so the buyer must pay for the health exam and be able to obtain a shipping permit.

Also, you must have more than 20 posts to bid. I have heard of some sad story of people opening up new accounts to bid and not come through. Hope this never happens again but, I guess it's a reality we all have to face [​IMG]

Thanks for looking and I hope this little one goes to a great home!!!
    Beth

***** Edited to say that I started this auction at $1.00 dollar but, there is a reserve. I may be willing to sell her for less than the reserve if it's to the right person [​IMG] *********

Last edited: Nov 28, 2011
  2. BellaBlue

BellaBlue Out Of The Brooder

Nov 11, 2010
    hey you never told me you wer gonna sell this one when i was there tody how come? I would have bought her and taken her home [​IMG] now i gotta bid on her and hope i win! lreast i dont have to pay for shipping!

3. Beth G.

Beth G. Gaetano Family Farm

Sorry Bella I thought you were obsessed with silkies therefore I didn't mention it [​IMG]. If you win the auction you are definitely welcome to her at a reduced rate since you have some of my cochin stock already [​IMG]
    Quote:

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by