Mille Fluer D'Uccles. 26 eggs for $18.50 Priorty USPS Included LOOK!!!

BantyRooster

Songster
10 Years
Apr 14, 2009
Michigan
I have twenty-six millie eggs I want to ship today. I have to be out of town for the next few days and I dont want these eggs to sit around while I'm gone.

Fertility has been as close to 100% as you can get. Hatch rate has been excellent.

Priced to sell!

Pay today and they will ship in the morning.

I know you folks have been looking
tongue.png

Here's your chance at a steal without getting cuffed!
wink.png

Get em quick!
smile.png

Thanks,
Mike

See post#5 for more pics....

Please send payment by Paypal to [email protected]

The chicks...cute little buggers, eh?

28099_100_1721.jpg

The parents:
28099_mille_for_sale.jpg

28099_100_1711.jpg

28099_millies.jpg

Last edited:
th.gif
your killing me with that deal-I hope someone jumps on these ASAP! I do not want to look in a few hours and see these still around!

A couple pics from the broody twins and their seven chicks from Tuesday, this week's hatch.
big_smile.png

28099_broodmillies2.jpg

28099_broodmillies.jpg

and their Daddies...

28099_bigdaddy.jpg

28099_bigdaddy2.jpg

Mike

Last edited:
Mike...now thats just wrong
hit.gif
Im 2 weeks away from finally getting rid of chick starter food and buying just 2 kinds not 3!

Somebody buy these dang eggs already ...

** thanking God I don't have PayPal **

Quote:
NO EXCUSE!

I feed all my birds grower. With as much whole wheat and corn as I throw for scratch, and since they all free range from dawn til dusk, I figure it doesnt hurt them and they eat very little actual feed anyway. I buy all my feed from a local farm that grinds it fresh weekly, and since I'm not to smart, I only have to buy one kind of feed.
tongue.png

Mike
lol.png

Quote:
NO EXCUSE!

I feed all my birds grower. With as much whole wheat and corn as I throw for scratch, and since they all free range from dawn til dusk, I figure it doesnt hurt them and they eat very little actual feed anyway. I buy all my feed from a local farm that grinds it fresh weekly, and since I'm not to smart, I only have to buy one kind of feed.
tongue.png

Mike
lol.png

I live in a town that has NO ONE that produces feed:-( I have to buy everything treats and all-even the scratch! its expensive in my rinky dink town
hit.gif

Back
Top Bottom