Mille Fluer Project Cochin Bantam Hens/Pullets 8 mo to 1 year

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Soggy Bottom Farm, Aug 15, 2011.

1. Soggy Bottom Farm

Soggy Bottom Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2010
    Southwest Central Pa
    I have about 25 pullets/hens of my mille fluer Cochin Bantam projects left. I am really downsizing so this is a great deal.
    I hatched all these girls out from my 2nd generation I have been breeding these girls back to full pattern
    mille roo's and getting awesome pattern milles.. I also have been taking some to a mottled roo and getting
    awesome calico patterns. I am asking only $10.00 each. I really dont want to ship but can if I have too but
    that can be a bit costly on your part. Shipping runs anywhere from $35. to $100. and I can only put 2 birds
    to a box. Just email if you need more info. these birds are red to buff in color and some have a little bit
    of black on them.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2011
  2. Reyvaughn

Reyvaughn Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2011
    Northeast Pennsylvania
    Where in SW PA are you? And if it isn't to much to ask, could I see some more pictures? I am really hoping you aren't to far away, but if the girls are what I am after, they may make the trip worth while, you know? [​IMG]

3. Soggy Bottom Farm

Apr 21, 2010
    Southwest Central Pa
    My zip is 15554 if you would like to mapquest it. Thanks I will try to get some more pictures.

4. Reyvaughn

Reyvaughn Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2011
    Northeast Pennsylvania
    Whoa. You're down below Altoona - a 3hr drive. I don't know if I can my husband talked into that drive. [​IMG]

5. Soggy Bottom Farm

Apr 21, 2010
    Southwest Central Pa
    I tell you its worth the trip.. They dont have really any pattern but the patterns I am getting out of them is beautiful.

I am going to try to get some good pictures of both the calico and the mille pattern they are producing.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by