MILLIE FLUER COCHINS eggs

pokey

Warrior Princess
11 Years
Jun 1, 2008
upstate
anybody notice the eggs for millie cochins on eggbid? says they are from top breeders? WHO?????????? i thought several of the members were working on this project? any one know the history on the seller? OR MAYBE WHERE THEY LIVE SO I COULD SNEAk A FEW BIRDS?????did i say that outloud?
big_smile.png

Quote:
I saw them, too. :::looking for that drooling smiley:::
wink.png
Aren't they gorgeous? They are my perfect birds, the mille color I love, in my sweet, fluffy little cochins. I hope we learn some more about them, they looked like they had made good progress on them.

the same pic is on a post by "tater" a few post down from this one, but i really hate eggbid unless i know the seller is true to their word.
i hate giving up my hard earned money to be a sucker, but i love millie cochins! hope someone knows something!!!!
wee.gif

They have MANY pics of them in their album and many other Cochin pics........ I would imagine it is what it is... but I don't know anything more than that.

As to lines or breeding
idunno.gif
I dunno
tongue.png
I imagine anyone can be a top breeder in a new color variety if they are even halfway successful and the birds are typy.

Hey all
frow.gif

Went and looked at that auction They dont look to awful bad I sent her an e-mail asking who she got hers from Maybe she will answer me When she does I will post it here Those eggs are up to $51 and still has time to go

Mike
big_smile.png

yeah, i knew it wouldn't take long for the bidding to get way outta my reach!
th.gif
i don't mind paying good money for birds, but my luck hasn't gotten so good with eggs. the picture does show some nice birds so maybe it is on the up and up. and hey Mike!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom