Millside Poultry Waterer Review ?

JEF3268

Official BYC Community Sponsor
12 Years
Jan 11, 2008
Alabama
Has anyone used this waterer in the 3 and 5 gallon size? Millside wants us to carry this line of waterers but I have heard some bad reviews and wanted some feedback. They are a little cheaper compared to the Little Giant but I am not sure about the quality.

Last thing we want to do is carry a waterer that will not work well for our customers.

I bought omw the other day from TSC. I thought I'd be able to hang it but its not able to be hung unless you drill holes in the handle.

I have the 5 gallon. I like that it holds a lot of water and that you can close the cap to stop the flow of water. Only bad thing is not being able to hang it. I'd give it a 3.5 out of 5!

I use them. They are easy to clean. I drilled a hole through the handle and it works fine hanging as well. No leaks. 5 out of 5 for me.

I bought one about 3 weeks ago. Thought I had found the best thing ever... I was wrong! Worked well for about a week, then the valve that held the water in flew out drowning me and my chickens. Took it back to TSC they gave me my money back with no problem.

Back
Top Bottom