1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Mini Appleyard pair

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Rock N' Faverolles, Dec 26, 2010.

1. Rock N' Faverolles

Rock N' Faverolles Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 8, 2009
    I am reducing the number of breeds I am keeping so I am letting go of some pretty good birds. Here is one pair of Mini Appleyards. They were purchased from Holderreads as day olds this past June. I enjoy them a lot, but I just have too many breeds. I will ship them (I have boxes on hand), or you can pick them up, or I will drive a few hours from zip 50166 for a small fee to cover fuel. Feel free to ask any questions you may have. Thanks for looking.

[​IMG]

2. PDurkin

PDurkin Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 27, 2010
    Country boy at heart
    How tame is this pair? Have you handled them a lot? I am not looking for pets, but I have to handle my flock a lot with my hands.

3. Rock N' Faverolles

Nov 8, 2009
    Quote:I have not handled them much at all. They are out hanging out with the other larger ducks and the geese. When I do hold them however, they don't try to get away, they don't mind being held. Catching them is fairly easy and I think they could be tamed down quick too. I just don't have the time.

David

4. PDurkin

PDurkin Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 27, 2010
    Country boy at heart
    They look very nice. Would you be willing to ship?

5. Rock N' Faverolles

Nov 8, 2009
    Quote:Yes. I have boxes on hand. You will pay for the box and shipping charges.

David

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by