Mini Fridge/Freezer for sale

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by kryptoniteqhs, Jan 3, 2010.

1. kryptoniteqhs

kryptoniteqhs Rosecomb Rich

Nov 14, 2008
    Perris, CA
    Mini fridge (or can be converted to a freezer by cranking it up) for sale. It works perfectly well, but I already have one identical to it. It also comes with little mini ice trays pictured. Pick up only in Martinsburg, WV (25404).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. chickenwhisperer123

chickenwhisperer123 Whispers Loudly

Mar 7, 2009
    Lincoln, Nebraska
    The perfect Incubator Project!!! [​IMG]

3. Junkmanme

Junkmanme Chillin' With My Peeps

I've got one "exactly like it". It is some of the BEST MONEY I EVER SPENT !!!

(but I paid $50.00 for mine used........)

-Junkmanme- [​IMG]

4. kryptoniteqhs

Nov 14, 2008
    Perris, CA
    Quote:hold up! incubator?? maybe its not for sale anymore....lol....please do tell me more [​IMG]

5. chickenwhisperer123

chickenwhisperer123 Whispers Loudly

Mar 7, 2009
    Lincoln, Nebraska
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2010
  6. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    something tells me this auction is going to be ended without a sale [​IMG]

7. geosheets

geosheets Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 8, 2009
    Ohio
    Quote:hold up! incubator?? maybe its not for sale anymore....lol....please do tell me more [​IMG]

They make great incubators... they are well insulated and the plastic inside is very easy to keep clean. You could basically use any of the cooler incubator plans on here to turn it into one. Here's another link... no fridge bators but the same principals used for heating many of these will apply. https://www.backyardchickens.com/chicken-coop-incubator.html

8. kryptoniteqhs

Nov 14, 2008
    Perris, CA
    ok so ive made a decision....this thing is still for sale & im going shopping on craigslist for a BIGGER fridge!!!!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] woooo hooo!! if im doing all that work its gonna be big!!!!! [​IMG] im excited!!! [​IMG] you guys are such a horrible influence on me!!![​IMG] ur gonna get me into so much trouble!!! [​IMG] also, the fridge doesnt have to work does it? [​IMG]

9. geosheets

geosheets Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 8, 2009
    Ohio
    nope doesn't have to work because you aren't going to use any of the cooling system anyways... I have one just like yours but taller... probably 30 inches or so tall but still a small fridge. It's sitting outside in the snow if you ever get to my neck of the woods you are welcome to it. I was gonna make a bator out of mine but ran across a wine cooler on CL that had a glass door... I liked the idea of a glass door so the fridge got booted outside. The wine cooler bator is on my BYC page.

10. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    Quote:Yup the worst...we are enablers plain and simple. You say you want to add a small coop and we will explain why you need to go ahead and make it 12 x 12 and get 20 more chickens. We are NO help around here.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by