Mini horse stuff & New Coops in MA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by spotsplus, Jan 9, 2010.

1. spotsplus

spotsplus Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2008
    Franklin, MA
    Miniature Horse Blankets- quality w/belly wrap. Total of 5, some quilted, some trimmed down from larger horse blanket, some winter blankets, mostly blue. Fits sizes (1 foal blanket included) 28”-34”. Used but well cared for. All for $50

Mini Horse show halters- fancy and plain, most from Starlake tack- sizes are foal to 34”. Have about 5. All are black or brown. I believe they all have matching leads. $10 - $20 each

New Coops- “A” frame chicken tractor or stationary coop. Comes with a removable wire bottom so can be stationary and safe for chicks. 4’ long x 2.5” wide x 3.6” tall. Has easy access egg collection door, nest box w/door and end door in screened area. Water proof stained. $135

Coop #2- good for all weather inside or out for rabbits, chickens or any small animal. 6’ long, 4’ tall and 2’ wide. Has henhouse with side door for easy cleaning and access as well as door in screened area. Roof portion is covered with the last portion able to be opened to let sunlight in from above (and screened) or closed on bad days or in winter. Open screen in front and bottom of strong wire. Quality materials. Will be water proof stained. Henhouse area is 2’ x 2’ leading out to the 4’ x 2’ outdoor area. Comes with removable perch. $160.

Tammie [email protected]
    http://cspotsminiaturehorses.homestead.com/homepageminis.html

2. usschicago1

usschicago1 Suburban Cochins

Aug 11, 2009
    Taunton, MA
    COuld i see pictures of the coops bye any chance. i know someone who may/maynot be interested.

3. spotsplus

spotsplus Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2008
    Franklin, MA
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (that's a cell phone beside it so you can judge size [​IMG]

Here is the "A" frame coop. Nice and strong with quality materials. I am in process of building the bigger coop and mostly finished. If you'd like me to send pix as soon as it's done let me know [​IMG]

Tammie

4. hcammack

hcammack Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    Quote:I would love that one wish I were closer great coop!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by