1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Mini- Lop kits! FINIALLY! and some cool colors too!

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by bossynbella, Aug 5, 2011.

1. bossynbella

bossynbella Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 11, 2007
    Iowa
    Okay so I know I need pictures, will try to get some soon, but am so happy I wanted to share! My mini-lop doe finally had kits (her first two breeding's didn't take) we have 8 cute little hairless bunnies! Looks like 4 agouti (could be black though) 2 broken agouti or broken black, and the best surprise ever 2 pure white kits! I mean what could possibly be cuter then little white lop eared bunnies! I can't wait for them to get fur, and their ears to lop. How long does that usually take? This is our first ever litter of Pure Mini- lop bunnies!

2. Bessie1994Snider

Bessie1994Snider Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2010
    Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG]

3. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Seriously? A title like that and there are no pics?

*Stomps off in a huff*

4. animalpro24

animalpro24 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 13, 2011
    Oregon
    Holy Cow! Puppies AND kits! Your awesome! ;]

5. bossynbella

bossynbella Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 11, 2007
    Iowa
    this is actually our third litter of kits since the puppies, the first litter I hate to say got very little attention, well at least no where near the amount we usually give them. The first litter is off to there new homes (they where Siamese satins) the second is three weeks old today, (mini rex) and now we have the little lops, I plan to be sure to handle them daily to be sure they are super friendly!
    Pics will follow, though it may be a couple days as I have to work ten hour days the next two days!

Have a good weekend everyone, sorry to keep you waiting for pics!

6. animalpro24

animalpro24 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 13, 2011
    Oregon
    Quote:I see, I see.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by