Mini Mule for Sale in SE Kansas-( SOLD)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Chatychick, Jun 29, 2008.

1. Chatychick

Chatychick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 9, 2007
    Blue Mound, Kansas
    I have a 1 1/2 yr old mini mule for sale and I live in SE Kansas. She is halter broke but still needs time worked with. She has been raised with cattle, I havnt had her with the goats yet. She isnt scared of dogs either and some she dont like. I have seen her chase a coyote. She would make a good addition to a farm with coyote problems. She grazes in the yard. I have her mother also and she is a paint mini horse thats for sale also. I am asking $200. for the mini molly mule or best offer. The mini horse is $100. or best offer and she is broke to ride, and bomb proof too as my 2 and 3 yr grandkids rode her. You can email me at kathy_mchorse@yahoo.com or pm me here and I can send you a picture of her. Thanks

Last edited: Jul 16, 2008
  2. Chatychick

Jul 9, 2007
    Blue Mound, Kansas
    [​IMG]

3. hangemhorns

hangemhorns Chillin' With My Peeps

May 14, 2008
    Morrison
    do you have pics

4. Chatychick

Jul 9, 2007
    Blue Mound, Kansas
    Yes but I have a problem posting them on here....I can email them if you want to see them or post them on here as something dont click to where I can post them.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2008
  5. Chatychick

Jul 9, 2007
    Blue Mound, Kansas
    I am willing to take the best off for her as she is a sweet girl...I need the room and dont have the time for her...

6. Chatychick

Jul 9, 2007
    Blue Mound, Kansas
    bump [​IMG]

7. blue fire

blue fire Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2007
    Murfreesboro, TN
    you might get more responses on craigs list [​IMG]

8. tazcat70

tazcat70 I must be crazy!

If I had the property I would take her. My daughter would LOVE to have her. Good luck on finding her a home.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by