Miniature appleyard voices

specTONKular

Chirping
Aug 23, 2020
Hertfordshire uk
Hi all!!
So my 'girls' are now 10 weeks and 4 days. Bongo quacks away so I am confident she is a female but the other 3 make a variety of noises but sometimes there is the odd little quack but for the most part its a whoop type noise and peeping. I have checked online and some say males have brown/red chests, mine are white, they say males have yellow/green beaks and female have orange, bongo is orange and the other 3 are green, it says girls have dark claws and boys dont well all 4 of them have dark nail. Some places I have read says all of this is rubbish. None of them have the curl,
My reason for asking is because I like to song to them, all the quacky ladies, put your beaks up! Their fluffy bums remind me of Beyoncé
I just want to know if i need to find a new song for them!!!
No seriously, a lady i know has to rehome her male and female and i Have said i will have them but i obviously dont want to have 4 males and 2 females. I love my babies and dont want duck wars happening in the garden
Thank you in advance
And sorry for rambling!!

Attachments

• IMG-20210907-WA0002.jpeg
    IMG-20210907-WA0002.jpeg
    794 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG-20210911-WA0000.jpeg
    IMG-20210911-WA0000.jpeg
    839.2 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG-20210908-WA0001.jpeg
    IMG-20210908-WA0001.jpeg
    823.3 KB · Views: 8
Is bongo the brown one by chance?
I see 2 males, and the brown female - but can't tell on the third. Unfortunately it appears that you have 3 males and one female - but I could be wrong those voices will tell you everything.

Is bongo the brown one by chance?
I see 2 males, and the brown female - but can't tell on the third. Unfortunately it appears that you have 3 males and one female - but I could be wrong those voices will tell you everything.
Bongo is my brown baby!! I had a feeling I had 2 of each as siren and buttercup are the ones i think are male! Missy is smaller and thats been the one who occasionally quacks! Her face is very white in comparison to bc and siren.

Back
Top Bottom