1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Miniature horses for sale

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by LMEggs, Aug 5, 2008.

1. LMEggs

LMEggs Show Me Feathers Poultry CO

May 4, 2008
    I have some minaitures for sale I just don't have time anymore to work with them... I have millions of pictures and videos of these guys!

They are alll sweethearts not a single fault with them I handle them everyday and they are UTD on everything and they have been trimmed and wormed regular.

One brown yearling colt with a upside down heart on his forehead very tiny. sire is a national champion and mothers sire is the highest selling miniature horse in the world at 100+k I can have gelded for the pirce of what it costs to geld (not that much) before he goes to his new home. Though he has shown no signs of any stallion behavior and he is highly recommended for little kids because of his laid back gentle temperment He likes to jump in hand and has been inside the house and will ride in the back of a mini van and I doubt he will reach 32" tall. I'd like to have $400 OBO hes halter broke well and loads and is used to a stall and is easy to catch and never spooked in his life

I have a 5 year old grulla roan paint gelding has been shown alot in hand show jumping and halter very genlte he's only 28 inchs tall he loads easy and has been stalled not spooky easy to catch. $300

two year old silver bay paint colt with one blue eye doll gentle! You could not find a better horse for your little ones to hang on! I really ment to keep this guy for a show horse and main herd stallion but I don't have time to keep 13 horses anymore... he lunges jumps and loads and has been stalled and hes easy to catch no stallion behavior even around the mares. $400
    I can do package deals I garentee these little ones to be baby gentle let your little kids hang around their necks

Need to go soon! PM me for pictures or videos!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by