Miniature Mares are home. Pics included

jmhappycowboy

The Egg Wrangler
12 Years
Dec 13, 2007
Philadelphia, MS
We made it back home with the 2 Mini mares late Sunday afternoon. I snapped a couple of pictures of them this afternoon, thought I would show them off a little bit will take better pics when the weather isn't so cold.

This is Shamrock Miniatures Heavenly Star (Star), she's 14 yrs old and 32 inches tall, and has been shown quite a bit in halter, pulling a cart and a couple of other things I would have to pull out all their paperwork and look at the list of all of her accomplishments. I was told she took first place most of the time and second occasionally when shown, she's as gentle as a lamb.

100_0070.jpg

This little mare is ?? Hell Cat (Cat) I can't remember her complete reg. name, she's 6 yrs old and 29 inches tall, she has been shown several times in halter and one other event but she is not broke to pull a cart. She's gentle but not quite as gentle as Star, was told that at times she does live up to her name. LOL

100_0075.jpg

Gee! I am really not into minis, most of them look too odd for me. But I absolutely just plain LOVE those two. They are like even-smaller versions of the furry little ponies I learned to ride on way back when. You have very, very good taste in horses
smile.png

Pat

Back
Top Bottom