Miniature silver Appleyard ducks

NW Ducks

Hatching
9 Years
Mar 11, 2010
OLYMPIA
Hello all
I am new here. I have 4 (left) miniature silver Appleyard hens left. I had a flock of 7 with one drake but due to heavy wildlife activity only 4 are left.
I am desperately looking for a male, drake, miniature silver Appleyard, or some eggs so I may try to incubate them and get a male. All my ducks are from the Holderread, does any one have these from the other source so we may mix some genes here? Holderread provides fine quality, and I am only asking to renew the genes pool.
Is there anyone who has them and is in western WA?

CityChicker

Songster
10 Years
Mar 21, 2009
I have them. I have raised them for about 8 years now and just love them. Mine are from Holderread's and descendants of theirs. I am not sure who you are referring to as the other source as I am not sure of another commercial farm that has sold them. I have not sold any of mine for a couple years because my original breeding stock has dwindled (so, I added a couple more pairs last Fall). Anyway, I am holding back a lot of mine this year to expand my breeding stock even more, but I will sell some eggs and ducklings. They are not laying right now though.

Top Bottom