Minnesota: 6 Runner Ducks In search of new home(Willing to road trip!)

MNRunner

Chirping
Apr 2, 2018
Hello all,

I posted a few weeks back about how I was forced to give up my 6 runner ducks...I surrendered them to a person, but unfortunately, that arrangement did not work out long term and I am once again looking for a new home for the little guys.

I am looking for a caring owner who will treat them well and not butcher them or confine them to a small space 24/7. I am currently in Minnesota but would be willing to drive a long distance for the perfect new home. I need to find a good home for them so that I do not spend my days wondering if my babies are being abused or treated poorly.

Feel free to direct message me or respond to this post if interested.

28876555_10211224446664061_1788881020_o.jpg

I honestly cant tell if it is...but u might get more responses/intetest if you posted in your states thread...they are precious btw. I love that you ate committed to finding them a good forever home

Hello all,

I posted a few weeks back about how I was forced to give up my 6 runner ducks...I surrendered them to a person, but unfortunately, that arrangement did not work out long term and I am once again looking for a new home for the little guys.

I am looking for a caring owner who will treat them well and not butcher them or confine them to a small space 24/7. I am currently in Minnesota but would be willing to drive a long distance for the perfect new home. I need to find a good home for them so that I do not spend my days wondering if my babies are being abused or treated poorly.

View attachment 1405325

I'm so upset for you that you have to get rid of them!

I'm sure someone closer will snap them up, but if not, I can add them to our flock for as long as necessary until you move and can take them back. Maybe you should just move now and then you can keep your ducks?

Hello all,

View attachment 1405325

Hey there, i am Located about a hour from You! Are these cuties still needing a new home?

Back
Top Bottom