Minnesota State Fair Poultry Entries

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by High Roost Ranch, Jul 8, 2010.

1. High Roost Ranch

High Roost Ranch The Chicken Whisperer

Hi All,

I am on the online registration for the MN State Fair Open Poultry Show and was trying to enter a BANTAM ARAUCANA. Problem is, there is no ARAUCANA in the AOCCL class. Does anyone have any suggestions???

Thanks in advance!
    Julie

2. High Roost Ranch

Wanted to clarify that they have ARAUCANA listed as large fowl, but nothing in bantam.

And while I'm on the subject of the MN State Fair, who all is going, and what all are ya showing for poultry??? I'm taking chickens, maybe a turkey, geese, pigeons, and an English Angora bun. And maybe an Araucana bantam if I can figure out how to get it entered. [​IMG]

3. Engteacher

Engteacher Poultry, Poetry, and Prose

Sep 1, 2009
    Hastings, MN
    Our son who is in 4H is hoping for a trip to the state fair. Have you seen the MN state fair in recent years? We have lots and lots of poultry and Duane Urch has lots of birds there. I believe his buff cochins were the grand champions last year.

Have you moved to MN already or are you still in transit?

4. High Roost Ranch

Quote:Here's to good luck if your son shows the state fair. [​IMG]

I've not been to the state fair in probably 10 yrs or so. I'm excited to go though. Now if only I could find a place for my Araucana bantams on the entry form!

I'm not in MN yet. But I'm getting close to being ready to go. My import paperwork is nearly finished for the fowl. [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 10, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by