minnie

roocrazy

Songster
10 Years
Jun 11, 2009
minnesota!!!!
thanks lunachick and ruby for the inspiration of writing our own bird story.

DAY ONE

All I remember was being thrown into a potato sack with 3 others includind my sister. 15 minutes later a bright light shown and a young teenager came excitedly to us as it must have been his birthday because he was wearing a pointy cone hat, he gently picked us up and set the other 3 in the new home for us. A bigger teenager grabbed ahold of me(he did not know that my wings were pinioned) and tossed me into the pen, all I remember was a ruSh of chilling air and a stabbing pain all through out my abdomen, after being dizzy i wanted some water so I tried to get up but I couldn't i couldn't even walk! The small teenager, whom now I call my dad, picked me up and set me in a straw pile uderneath a heat lamp with a bowl of fresh water and some nummy crumble. In the morning I couldn't hear the soft calming quack of donald or the loud obnoxious quack of daisy or lulu my sister... they were gone!

TO BE CONTINUED!
hope you liked it so far

Last edited:
big_smile.png
Great story. Love how you've put it in the chicken's point of view.

After a few weeks of therapy from my new dad I could walk a little but if I stopped I would fall, but my dad never gave up, feeling optomistic he kept on trying. I finally started to walk with the help of the persistence that he had for me. During that week good things had happened. I was especially excited that Donald and Daisy came home, the only bad thing that happened was my sister got taken by a fox on their journey.
Now and then Donald chases daisy and jumps on her, she dosn't like it much, but that day it was so boring because Daisy would not come out to play with me. Now I relize that it was because she laid an egg! A few days later she had enough eggs to sit on, so she sat for 15 days and by that time a coon came and snuck her away into the deep endless darkness.

Now with Daisy gone it was just me and Donald chilling around. Donald liked me so I got chased around a lot. It was really scary without Daisy protecting me from donald, he's a lot bigger than me but I liked him too. Well, I started to lay eggs in the farthest corner of the cage so my dad wouldn't find them, I loved my eggs so much that I sat on all 10 of them. I got really bored just sitting there so I would get up and stretch sometimes for 28 days, on april 29 I had succesfully hatched 9 out of ten eggs! I was a proud mother and Donald was a proud father.
34098_100_1075.jpg

My babies were great and at 5 weeks I started laying eggs again so i wanted to sit but I had babies so well... I had to get rid of them some how, so um, well, I guess I put them to rest.

TO BE CONTINUED

Back
Top Bottom