Miracle Baby **PICS ADDED!!!**

Bleenie

Wyan-DO's
10 Years
Jul 14, 2009
The Beautiful Pacific NW ,WA
I am just amazed that ANYTHING hatched from this setting! I have had non-stop heat problems and lost all the chicken eggs a while ago and was down to 3 Muscovy eggs left. Well, in the last few days I had to pen 1 because it turned black, baby didnt make it and yesterday another egg started turning gray so i opened it also...it seemed liek the baby was taking it's last breaths as i was opening it and it did not live but a minute or two after that, and it didnt even have any yolk left!

This last baby has been pecking out at a steady pace since 2 days ago so i decided to leave it be. I woke up this morning to a BEAUTIFUL little blue baby!!
love.gif
I am in love with this tiny bunch of cuteness! I will get pics as soon as it fluffs out...i love baby duckie feet, I'm not sure if there's anything cuter!

I'm not sure who laid these but the 2 babies that didnt make it were both a really pretty Silver color...I'm excited to see what pops out of future eggs!

PICS ADDED!!
15z4j1v.jpg

2irrv6b.jpg

2vhx1ef.jpg

w2hlhj.jpg

Last edited:
What a little trooper! Even after all of the problems and other misshaps he/she still made it. Sorry about the loss of the rest but I can't wait to see the pics!

I would name him Trooper.
big_smile.png

Quote:
Oh my goodness! Duckling footsie cuteness!
big_smile.png

I think duckling feet are the cutest things in the world too! Congrats on the little one! I'm firing my 'bator up this Wednesday, I can hardly wait to hatch some of my own!

Back
Top Bottom