1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Misc. Silkie Roosters

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by raiSMASH, Jun 28, 2016.

1. raiSMASH

raiSMASH Out Of The Brooder

Hey, all!

I have several misc. silkie roosters that need a home. I've tried selling them and obviously not many people want roosters... But if anyone with a family flock would like them they're free to a good home. Can take a specific one if you want. I'd like to keep them and expand my flock but I'm in the middle of moving back up north and we're trying to cut down on animals that need to be moved. They're all around a year give or take, hatched and raised by my hens. All healthy. One has bent toes that we weren't able to fix when he was hatched. We got them straightened back out but they folded as he aged. Don't think it's genetic. They're fed Nutrena and come from a mix of East Coast Silkie lines and Catdance way back. None of them are show quality but still nice birds. I just want them to find a home where they won't end up in the oven...

These two are the fathers vvv

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These are the three available, v

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is the third, v

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Located Piedmont of NC, leave a note if interested!!

2. alvirant123

alvirant123 New Egg

Jun 29, 2016
    I am willing to give a good home to one of your silkie roosters. I have two hens and would to love to add a rooster. are you willing to ship to California. and how much.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by