Miss Jayne

fl.gif
... prayers for a speedy recovery ... darn flies!

Can you imagine the absolute tragedy this would be if it were Yappy Fingers Debiraymond? The world would stop spinning. Thankfully it's only Miss_Jayne!

(just kidding RhandiJayne.)

Miss Jayne - I always love reading your posts! One can really "hear" you and feel your energy in them...few can convey such personality through the written word.

I have lifted you up to God in prayer in Jesus' name! You should expect healing!

Many blessings from TX, dear sister.

thank you so much! i am expecting and that is for sure! i am looking for restoration not just healing! woo hooooo! i wouldn't be more surprised if i ended up with super fingers!

Buff Hooliepooh, you are ca ra zaaaaay!
tongue2.gif

they are sure sore, but they are getting better everyday! the silly thing is that the fly swatter was like 6 inches from me the whole time.

Quote:
Oh Miss Jayne, we are just so happy to see you back writing your posts, thanks God you are Ok and we will keep on praying for you for speedy recovery.

Omran

Last edited:
Miss_Jayne, Yes, I'm praying for super restoration....Yes and powerful fingers to type out your happy, wonder and God filled soul and for the joy you bring to us all.....

Don't feel bad, my Mom broke a wrist once and missied the mosquito!

Miss Jayne, you make me smile from the outside of my skin to the inside of my spirit!!!! Love to you and all the little pheads!

Back
Top Bottom