1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Miss MoneyPenny is possessed!

Discussion in 'Chicken Behaviors and Egglaying' started by SpottedCrow, Jan 29, 2007.

1. SpottedCrow

SpottedCrow Flock Goddess

She now sits in the chair where Slifer did and she makes the same steam brakes tea kettle sound that Slifer made...and her feathers have come in dark on her tail and wings...

2. beckt

beckt Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Indiana
    That is kinda cool if you think about it. Sometimes they do come back. My hubby says our goat came back in the form of our goose. LOL. They are so alike it is scary.

3. SpottedCrow

Supposedly Penny was 9 months old when I got her...She hatched around one of the lady's school vacations...I'm presuming it had to be either Feb or April...those are the only vacations that we have in Weymouth. Slifer died in August, so unless Penny's a walk-in, I don't think it would be possible...besides Slifer wouldn't put up with Obelisk pecking the crud out of her. [​IMG] But stranger things have happened...
    Would be nice to think that Slifer would've come back...She started out in a better place than the last time...[​IMG]

4. beckt

beckt Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Indiana
    Well maybe she sees & knows things we do not. It could happen you know LOL

5. SpottedCrow

You're preaching to the choir, my dear...[​IMG][​IMG]

6. chuckersdelious

chuckersdelious New Egg

Mar 9, 2007
    Quote:Well,, My grandma came back in the form of a cat!! as jujus has gotten well old i.e +17 years she has taken on the characteristics of my grandma albrighton! baking scones sleeping farting and making rissols with the help of nana of course! so i believe it is true

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 10, 2007

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by