Miss Prissy - We're Home (Pic Heavy)

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by WindyOaksYokes, Oct 11, 2007.

1. WindyOaksYokes

WindyOaksYokes Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 17, 2007
    Central Virginia
    Just got home and got the mascovies settled in, and took a few pictures. They are the sweetest things!!! They also got some visitors came by to check them out [​IMG] They both seem very happy!!! Thank you so very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Will keep you updated and more pics

2. WindyOaksYokes

Jul 17, 2007
    Central Virginia
    New duckies got a visit from the resident duckies and turkies LOL...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. MissPrissy

MissPrissy Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
    I know they will have a good home. Enjoy them! [​IMG]

4. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    I am so jealous! I have wanted muscovies for so long, but everytime I'm looking for them, I can't find them. They always seem to show up at sales suring the precise times I can't add anymore new birds!

5. Alleyoops25

Alleyoops25 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 14, 2007
    Colorado
    Tes your new additions are pretty cute. I havent seen that breed of Ducks in a long time.

6. SimplcitiyAltered

SimplcitiyAltered Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 31, 2007
    Grand Ridge, Iillinois
    those are so purrrdy. you are going to love these guys tess I have only had mine a short time and they have grown on me so much just today went and looked out my door and there was Muscadine standing on the deck looking up at the door. Just remember if you decide to hatch any eggs from them they take longer to incubate 35 days if I remember correctly.

7. MissPrissy

MissPrissy Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
    When I loaded the ducks this morning into the crate to meet Tes they waddled up and the big male just stood there wagging his tail at me. They are very sweet birds and I hated to see them go but we knew when we brought them home it was for a short time. They deserve to be in a place with free running water where they can live a good life. We rescued them from an aweful place and gave them shelter until they were ready to move on. Now they have a great place. [​IMG]

8. WindyOaksYokes

Jul 17, 2007
    Central Virginia
    MissPrissy - We are all lovin them!!! The kids finally got home and are excited!!! Want to know why they can't come out and be with the others LOL...

Simplicity - They are pretty Muscovies!!! and yes, you are correct... they do take 35 days (been doing my homework LOL)

Alley - Thank you so much hunny!!!! Sorry we havent talked... DH has been hogging the puter LOL

Chicker - I'm sorry hun... I almost didn't get them... DH was not being very nice... but we changed his mind LOL

MissPrissy - Awww they were wondering where you were taking them. I guess that was his way of saying bye bye to you!!! I will be sure to keep you updated and post pics!!! Thank you so very much!!! I do know they will be very happy! Once they finally get out of the holding pen I know they are going to have a blast!!!

9. SimplcitiyAltered

SimplcitiyAltered Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 31, 2007
    Grand Ridge, Iillinois
    Quote:MissPrissy that was very kind of you I love happy endings I am sure they will be very happy where they are. And Tess is that a blue slate I see? if so lovely turkeys that is on my wish list.

10. WindyOaksYokes

Jul 17, 2007
    Central Virginia
    [​IMG] Yes hunny... that is a blue slate you see LOL... I have 1 tom and 1 hen and then 2 tom royal palms.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by