missed call 626-200-4016

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by FortWorthChicks, Jan 26, 2010.

1. FortWorthChicks

FortWorthChicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 21, 2009
    Fort Worth
    I just got a missed call after my phone lit up. It didn't even have time to ring. I am one of those people who google phone numbers like this so....

http://800notes.com/Phone.aspx/1-626-200-4016

Thats
    what I found. I was glad I did not call back. My phone is on the no call list and this has never happened before.

[​IMG]

2. Bantimna

Bantimna Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2009
    South Africa
    Blees be your heart that you didn't call back [​IMG]

3. Dar

Dar Overrun With Chickens

Jul 31, 2008
    even if you are on a do not call list... there is nothing that stops a company from using a random number generating computer to try and solicit their goods. In Ontario anyway the do not call list for for the companies that actually hire someone as telemarketers to call and sell you stuff.... I love call display.. if I dont know your number I am not answering the phone!

4. FortWorthChicks

FortWorthChicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 21, 2009
    Fort Worth
    You know it! When that little number pops up and I don't see a name attached I do not answer or call back.

"I don't know you, thats my purse!!" Bobby Hill.

5. MagsC

MagsC Queen Of Clueless

Jul 27, 2008
    Minnesota
    Exactly. I never pick up if I dont know the number, they can leave a message. Or not.

6. DianeB

DianeB Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2009
    Unrecognisable numbers are not just from telemarketers. I regularly have people call my private cell number I have had for years looking for someone else. Either they misdialed or the calls get crossed. As a rule, I don't answer calls from out of state. Most people I know live in CA.

7. the Pollo Loco

the Pollo Loco Chillin' With My Peeps

May 27, 2009
    Santa Cruz,CA
    when i called a customer to set up delivery time I got an answering machine that said: "Hi we might be home we might not, leave a message if we like or recognize your voice we'll pick it up, if not just leave a message" I got the biggest kick out of that!!!!! [​IMG]

8. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    It wasn't me.... honest...

9. rebelcowboysnb

rebelcowboysnb Confederate Money Farm

I run a web business so I have to pick them up. [​IMG]

10. GUIENALADY

GUIENALADY Rest in Peace 1956-2010

May 1, 2007
    Belvidere nc
    unknown, not provided, from cal. and other states, get them all the time. i never answer,if ya want to talk to me leave message, just down right annoying, tho if weren't for those calls the phone would be silent all the time. lol.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by