MISSING CHILDREN...please help (Children Found!!)

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Yard full o' rocks, May 4, 2011.

1. Yard full o' rocks

Yard full o' rocks Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2009
    Cartersville, Georgia
    Children were found in El Paso, Texas. Father is incarcerated, children home safe and sound with the foster parents!!

I am attaching a pix of 2 children that a couple in our church are trying to adopt. On Tuesday, May 3, around 830am the "biological father" abducted the children from Bartow County in Georgia (Cartersville area) and has not been seen since.

The girls names are Shae and Breanna. The father is of Jordanian decent and MAY be trying to leave the country. Officials say it is more likely that he is headed to Michigan or to Florida where he has family.

Please keep your eyes and ears open and alert the local authorities should you see them. Please keep the family and the girls in your prayers. The family is quite distraught and I am certain the girls are scared to death.

Here are the pictures and thank you for looking!!

Scott

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here is a copy of info from our local paper today with a description of the father's car...

<< >> Cartersville Police are searching for two sisters who were allegedly taken by their biological father after an unsupervised visit Tuesday morning.

According to a CPD incident report, an officer was dispatched to the Department of Family and Children Services in reference to custodial interference. The complainant said the father of DeShae and Breanna Smith failed to return the girls at 12:30 p.m. According to the report, the the father picked the girls up from A Better Way Advicacy Center located at 104 Douglas St. at 8:30 a.m. for a four-hour visit. The father did not return at 12:30 and could not be reached by DFACS.

The officer was provided with a copy of an court order that stated that the children were currently in the custody of the state. A warrant was issued for interference with child custody.

Capt. M.R. Stewart, with the CPD, said an Amber Alert has not been filed, however a Be On the Look Out for the father has been issued. The suspect was last seen traveling in a white Nissan Altima, Georgia tag BQL2791.

"We checked [the father's] residence and business," Stewart said.

The Drug Task Force and U.S. Marshals also are assisting in finding the girls, ages 20 months and 3-years-old.

Stewart said that drugs are not involved and the drug task force is only assisting because they have more contacts.

According to Stewart, warrants for interference with child custody have been taken out against the father before.

Anyone with information should call the Cartersville Police Department at 770-382-2526
    Copyright 2011 The Daily Tribune News. All rights reserved.

Read more: The Daily Tribune News - Police seek missing girls

Last edited: May 9, 2011
  2. wekiva bird

wekiva bird Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 18, 2010
    South Carolina
    Thanks, Scott the photo will help. Pray for a safe return.

3. chicmom

chicmom Dances with Chickens

Feb 24, 2009
    Strasburg Ohio
    Oh, beautiful girls and I am so sorry this is happening.....Will pray for their speedy return to the adoptive parents......

4. schellie69

schellie69 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 8, 2009
    Kansas
    Praying these girls are found safe and sound. [​IMG]

5. Louieandthecrew

Louieandthecrew I am actually a female!

My prayers for their family and for them. I hope they are found soon.

6. Mattemma

Mattemma Overrun With Chickens

Aug 12, 2009
    Beautiful little girls. I hope they are found alive and well soon.

7. Amyable

Amyable Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 16, 2008
    Greenleaf, WI
    Praying for the safe return of these beautiful children. [​IMG]

8. muddyhorse

muddyhorse Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 11, 2009
    Bloomsdale, MO
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] I hope they are found quickly

9. lillie2202

lillie2202 Out Of The Brooder