Missing Cockatiel, Oceanside, CA

Margie Layes

Hatching
Dec 16, 2020
I have a missing cockatiel, missing since Sept. 4, 2020 from the Tri-City area in Oceanside, CA 92056, but could have traveled quite far from home. We are desperately trying to find our birdie as she was a very important part of our family and is so deeply missed. (My husband thinks he's a he, but I think she's a she) Please if you have any information on our missing birdie. If you've recently found, rescued, adopted, or re-homed a cockatiel, we are at a loss without our baby bird. I am awake throughout the night with thoughts of our birdie and where she could be. But our birdie could be anywhere, in a tree in someone’s yard feeding from the birdfeeders, may even land somewhere, or on someone seeking help, may be in an aviary or visiting some one chickens. It is also not uncommon for people to keep a bird. Please, find it in your hearts to be looking for our cockatiel and let us know if you have any information. My number is 760-626-5784. Or, help in passing along this post. Thank you.

Attachments

• lost bird 2.jpg
    lost bird 2.jpg
    286.6 KB · Views: 11
There are several Ca. state threads. Try posting there. Good luck.
Yes. I have posted to lots of Facebook Groups, thank you. Our neighbors have chickens and so there is a chance our cockatiel will travel towards familiar sounds, so thought I'd try the chicken keepers...Just reaching out, hoping and praying for some one to have found our baby

I'm so sorry you lost her (looks like a she based on the pictures).

This free download may be helpful to you https://birdtricksstore.com/collections/free-products/products/recovering-a-lost-bird-guide

I really hope you find her :fl
Thank you. Please, if you know any bird owners or anyone who may own an aviary in San Diego, CA let them know about our missing cockatiel. Birds are attracted to others birds and also go to where there is food and water for them. She was very instintive, smart birdie. They can fly so far and could be just about anywhere. I just love this birdie, raised this little one.

Thank you. Please, if you know any bird owners or anyone who may own an aviary in San Diego, CA let them know about our missing cockatiel. Birds are attracted to others birds and also go to where there is food and water for them. She was very instintive, smart birdie. They can fly so far and could be just about anywhere. I just love this birdie, raised this little one.

Unfortunately, I don't know anyone with aviaries in the area because I live in Australia, but it's definitely a good idea to look around places with other birds.

Back
Top Bottom