Missing female Muscovy

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by meXfabulousXme, Sep 28, 2016.

1. meXfabulousXme

meXfabulousXme New Egg

Sep 28, 2016
    Hi there, my Muscovy has gone missing, I'm not sure how old she is but she came from a breeder and she was laying when I got her (so at least 9-10months). Yesterday evening I tried to catch a couple of them to trim their feathers (we live right in the middle of the city so we don't want them to get lost), unfortunately she did get lost. The gate to our garden was open and throughout the night/early morning she must have wondered away.

Is there anything I can do to coax her back? I'm very upset because she is my baby and I'm very worried about her in the city because one of her wings are clipped and there are cars everywhere [​IMG][​IMG]

2. quackers619

quackers619 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 21, 2015
    fayetteville,ga
    I would go house to house and knock on doors and ask if you can look in peoples yards bushes ect.............good luck hope you find her

3. Bills vs Beaks

Bills vs Beaks Overrun With Chickens

Aug 31, 2016
    NJ USA
    All I can say is pray real hard she'll come back.
    Once one of my sisters rabbits ran away and we prayed, the rabbit came back next morning(and we live in a country area so theres foxes and raccoon's and owls.....and she was out all night) so now she's the miracle rabbit.
    Hope you find her/get her back[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 28, 2016
  4. quackers619

Aug 21, 2015
    fayetteville,ga
    thumbs up to praying

5. quackers619

Aug 21, 2015
    fayetteville,ga
    did you find your duck?