Solved Missing older posts

Finnie

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
9 Years
Oct 27, 2014
Just north of Indianapolis
When I search my posts, it only comes up with about 10 pages worth. Back to about June of this year. If I search for the threads I have started, it goes all the way back to my intro thread.

Does that mean all my content is lost if I wasn't the thread starter? I was hoping to find a thread I posted in a couple of years ago.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/search/3912101/
Go to page ten then....
Scroll down to the bottom and click FIND OLDER.

Screen Shot 2017-08-09 at 9.55.04 AM.png

Keep going to page ten then find older messages...
I can find your messages all the way back to the day you joined.

Keep going to page ten then find older messages...
I can find your messages all the way back to the day you joined.
Does it just do it by 10 pages at a time? Since it looked the same, I thought it was the same 10 pages. In the past, there would be hundreds of pages, so you could jump to the very last one. I will try it again. Thank you.

I just worked my way back about a year's worth that way. OMG that was SO tedious!! What I wanted to find is not worth all that trouble (2 more years back to go.)

@KikisGirls did you really go all the way through mine that way?! If so, I am very sorry I asked and made you waste so much time.

I just worked my way back about a year's worth that way. OMG that was SO tedious!! What I wanted to find is not worth all that trouble (2 more years back to go.)

@KikisGirls did you really go all the way through mine that way?! If so, I am very sorry I asked and made you waste so much time.
It doesn't take but a minute.
What are you looking for, I'll find it for you.

FWIW..
I am a premium member so I can do a search with the "new search" option and find stuff pretty fast.

Good, I'm glad it was easier for you. There used to be a thread in the exhibition breeder section about lavender ameraucanas. I tried a regular search and couldn't find it, so I thought I would search my own content. That would be great if you could find it for me. I will try a regular search one more time.

Back
Top Bottom