Missing skydiver

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by call ducks, Jul 10, 2011.

1. call ducks

call ducks silver appleyard addict

Mar 4, 2009
    waterville , canada
    Hello every one there is a missing skydiver in the us ( don't know what state) the last time he was seen was waltking back to his trailer. As far as I know he has no money no car etc. He has been there for 10 years and lived in hailfax. So I am sure he has family members still. I hope he is found but at this point I believe there was fowlplay [​IMG]

2. KristyHall

KristyHall Overrun With Chickens

Jan 27, 2011
    North Alabama
    Quote:oh no!

3. Souperchicken

Souperchicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 18, 2009
    USA- Southwest
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2011
  4. chickened

chickened Overrun With Chickens

Oct 2, 2010
    western Oregon
    I would start looking on the ground. [​IMG]

5. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Uh ooh... hope they can find him soon!

6. deerman

deerman Rest in Peace 1949-2012

Aug 24, 2008
    Southern Ohio
    Doesn't sound good , said he was going thru the big "D" LOT OF PEOPLE LOSE IT THEN

7. guinea fowl galore

guinea fowl galore Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2009
    Australia
    I hope all turns out well.

8. maple

maple Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 28, 2010
    Quote:Mostly they just loose what was no good in the first place... called the other one. tee hee hee.

But on a serious note...when I read the article earlier and saw he had a girlfriend who just moved away and isn't through with his divorce... well... Sometimes a person might get to feelin lonely and do something harmful if they are not in the right state of mind. We don't know his whole history...he could have troubles with depression. Ya just never know. Or he could have done something benign and went for a hike and really had an accident and fell. Ya just never know.

9. call ducks

call ducks silver appleyard addict

Mar 4, 2009
    waterville , canada
    Quote:Mostly they just loose what was no good in the first place... called the other one. tee hee hee.

But on a serious note...when I read the article earlier and saw he had a girlfriend who just moved away and isn't through with his divorce... well... Sometimes a person might get to feelin lonely and do something harmful if they are not in the right state of mind. We don't know his whole history...he could have troubles with depression. Ya just never know. Or he could have done something benign and went for a hike and really had an accident and fell. Ya just never know.

He drove his GF to the air port the day before. She flew back from Sweden the next day.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by