Mission Accomplished! I am HEEL CLICKING HAPPY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

McCord6

Away
10 Years
Sep 9, 2009
Lake Butler (Union County)
I reposted an ad on Craigslist and also did research for equine rescues in my area. Just about 30 minutes ago, someone has came by and taken Bob!
celebrate.gif
YAY!
wee.gif
She did give us $50, said she understands the economy right now (BIG THANKS). Poor hubby isn't happy but he'll get over it. He is still ranting
smack.gif
at me but in a few days he'll be fine.

bun.gif
thumbsup.gif
woot.gif
clap.gif
yippiechickie.gif

He is going to a equine rescue in OCALA Florida. Im SOOOO happy that he is going somewhere that he will be pampered to death! She said she is going to start halter training him first thing tomorrow morning. All is GOOD!

THANK God!!! You did the right thing and I am SO proud of you! So many times these situations end really badly and I was honestly afraid this was going to be one of them.
I am so thrilled for Bob!
wee.gif
thumbsup.gif

Tell your husband I said
rant.gif
and
smack.gif
He'll get over it!

God bless you.

He will get over it. I will make his favorite dinner tomorrow night, that'll win him over again. Maybe make a sweet potatoe pie to add to it. He will be
love.gif
me again.
big_smile.png

ya.gif
I'm so glad you found a rescue for Bob and they gave you $50! Your husband will come around, it is for the best.
Just glad I don't have to halter train him.
hide.gif

We had him on the halter once. Seems like he is scared of ROPES. Took us a while to catch him and get the halter on him but once we did, we were able to walk him around, wasn't bad but wasn't easy. That was MONTHS ago. I tried to get hubby to keep going at it daily but he just didn't
barnie.gif

I don't think she will have too much problems halter training him. She said she has a small pen, kinda like a bull's pen for bull riding, that she will put him in to get the halter on to start then walk him around a closed ring.

He was no problem to get into the trailor, which was a GOOD thing. I wasn't there when they loaded him up, had to pick up DS from the bus. She arrived and left during the time I was gone.

I'm scared of ropes too when they are around my neck......Got him for FREE and sold him for $50....You did well....POOR POOR BOB....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom