Mississippi/ Memphis, TN Area

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by MSQUAIL, Sep 25, 2010.

1. MSQUAIL

MSQUAIL New Egg

Sep 1, 2010
    Hi All,
    Looking to connect with other BYC'ers in Mississippi/ Tennessee, I'm in Sardis, MS south of Memphis, TN. [​IMG] Starting new chicken flock waiting on pullet chicks to arrive next week, 25 Rainbow layers assortment and also getting Bluelaced red wyandottes breeding trio. At the moment I have white silkies(avail), seabrights(avail), Khaki ducks, welsh harlequin ducks, several quail and cortunix. I would like to get some Mille Fleur d'Uccle and Speckled Sussex. Will have some pullets available as I don't need that many. Looking forward to meeting you all. [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 25, 2010
    1 person likes this.
  2. revray

revray Out Of The Brooder

Oct 11, 2010
    Richton Mississippi
    Hi, I'm from south central MS (Hattiesburg), you're going to love the Blue Laced Reds, I raise them, currently ha 27 (24 hens and 3 roosters) hoping to have around 100 by next spring [​IMG]

3. Cindiloohoo

Cindiloohoo Quiet as a Church Mouse

Dec 19, 2009
    Southwest TN
    I'm in West TN, on the TN MS line. So we're just down Hwy 72 from each other about an hour and a half [​IMG] Good to see more folks over this way!!!

4. sonyalmiller

sonyalmiller New Egg

Jun 25, 2012
    memphis, tn
    I am looking to buy some hens here soon...so cannot wait to see you post when you have some available I am in East Memphis

5. Kim901

Kim901 Out Of The Brooder

Mar 28, 2015
    Do you have any Silkies available?

6. davidadair

davidadair New Egg

Jan 9, 2016
    We have Welsh Harlequins but the neighbors dog killed 4 yesterday, do you have any for sale or know where I could get some?

7. memphis

memphis Overrun With Chickens

Aug 6, 2012
    Hi there. I'm in Memphis. No ducks...chickens & turkeys. I've had good luck talking to the guys at Hall's Feed when I'm looking for a specific breed of chicken or turkey. They may know someone with Harlequins.

And....welcome to BYC!

8. memphis

memphis Overrun With Chickens

Aug 6, 2012
    Also there is a pretty active "Middle Tennessee " thread. Someone over there may know of someone.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by