Mississippi/ Memphis, TN Area

MSQUAIL

Hatching
9 Years
Sep 1, 2010
Hi All,
Looking to connect with other BYC'ers in Mississippi/ Tennessee, I'm in Sardis, MS south of Memphis, TN.
big_smile.png
Starting new chicken flock waiting on pullet chicks to arrive next week, 25 Rainbow layers assortment and also getting Bluelaced red wyandottes breeding trio. At the moment I have white silkies(avail), seabrights(avail), Khaki ducks, welsh harlequin ducks, several quail and cortunix. I would like to get some Mille Fleur d'Uccle and Speckled Sussex. Will have some pullets available as I don't need that many. Looking forward to meeting you all.
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Hi, I'm from south central MS (Hattiesburg), you're going to love the Blue Laced Reds, I raise them, currently ha 27 (24 hens and 3 roosters) hoping to have around 100 by next spring
jumpy.gif

I'm in West TN, on the TN MS line. So we're just down Hwy 72 from each other about an hour and a half
big_smile.png
Good to see more folks over this way!!!

We have Welsh Harlequins but the neighbors dog killed 4 yesterday, do you have any for sale or know where I could get some?

Hi there. I'm in Memphis. No ducks...chickens & turkeys. I've had good luck talking to the guys at Hall's Feed when I'm looking for a specific breed of chicken or turkey. They may know someone with Harlequins.

And....welcome to BYC!

Also there is a pretty active "Middle Tennessee " thread. Someone over there may know of someone.

Back
Top Bottom