Missouri Chick Met Suede Today..

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by speckledhen, Jul 2, 2008.

1. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude

....and picked up a dozen hatching eggs to try to get her own Suedelettes. Great to meet you, Lori! Such wonderful people are on BYC. [​IMG]

2. ozark hen

ozark hen Living My Dream

Apr 4, 2007
    Mansfield, MO
    Oh, Lori told me she was going to pick up some of your eggs. I told her I was jealous. [​IMG] Good for her!! Wish I lived close to you and to Miss Prissy. I would have the best flock of chickens and probably weigh 500# [​IMG]

3. Missouri chick

Missouri chick Songster

May 15, 2008
    Homer, GA
    Thank you Cynthia,

I have to tell all of you that Cynthia has the sweetest birds. Suede and his girls are even more beautiful in person [​IMG]. I also got to see Good ole Zane, he is hansom [​IMG] !!! Other than his ouchy leg he looks wonderful, spirits were great. Hope he makes a FULL recovery.

Cross your fingers for me. This will be my first ever hatch. I have eggs from all three girls and hoping for a baby from each. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude

I really have high hopes for your hatch, Lori! It was so good to meet you. The adventure (and the addiction) begins....

5. Missouri chick

Missouri chick Songster

May 15, 2008
    Homer, GA
    Ohhh the addiction,,,,,I really do need help.......

6. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    Oooooh I am so jealous....I want some Suede babies...I think he is the most gorgeous rooster I have ever seen. Maybe later in the year I will sneak an incubator home...hehehehehe

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: