1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Missouri Silkie Breeders!

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by Jasonlambert, Jul 22, 2013.

1. Jasonlambert

Jasonlambert Out Of The Brooder

Sep 11, 2012
    Rolla,MO
    If you raise silkies and live in missoure post here! Ive been looking for some silkies in Missouri but haven't had any luck so please post here!!! Thanks!- Jasonlambert;)

2. B J Hopkins

B J Hopkins Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 14, 2012
    Central Missouri
    Jason, I'm not a breeder, just an enthuasist of Silkies!

None of my Silkies are Breeder or Show Quality. I've searched several times & don't really find anyone in Missouri. Could be I'm not looking in the right places.

My Silkies came from Cackle Hatchery in Lebanon. I can see a distinct difference in the quality of mine as compared to some of the Breeders on the Silky threads.

Have you learned anything on Silkies in Missouri?

(I'm about an hour north of Springfield)

3. Jasonlambert

Jasonlambert Out Of The Brooder

Sep 11, 2012
    Rolla,MO
    There is a guy named Brad legg that lives up near Jeff city I believe. And he has very beautiful silkies.
    1 816 686 5746
    816 781 4498
    Legspeafouwl.com
    There is another silkie breeder in Jeff called Showme Silkies that you can search online .There is one more called Buzzard Barn thet is on this site.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by